Friday, February 12, 2021

The Show Must Go On: Background

Due to the pandemic there are limited options for places where my photoshoot could take place. At first my photoshoot was going to take place at this beautiful studio in downtown Miami as it had the elegant and feminine aesthetic I was originally going for. Unfortunately the studio closed as a result of COVID restrictions and I could no longer use it as my background. Regardless of this bump in the road the show must go on and I have to persevere. I have decided to carry on with my plans elsewhere, as my model's birthday is coming up and will take place at a beautiful restaurant in downtown Miami. I will take advantage of this moment and conduct my photoshoot at the restaurant. Fingers cross it all works out. 

Below are pictures and videos I took of the location I had originally planned on doing my photoshoot. 



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment