Wednesday, February 17, 2021

"She Shoots, She Scores!"

 

Below are photos I took of my model in downtown Miami. I spent the entire day helping Isis's with hair, makeup, and wardrobe for her birthday dinner that night. We both agreed that pink would be a good color that appeals to my predominantly female target market, especially since the results of my survey showed that this audience finds pastel colors appealing. Isis's dress is complementing and trendy, but not provocative and conservative, which makes for a suitable attire for a teen based target market who is into the same youthful fashion. My model is also a representation of target market, as she is also a black female teen herself who is interested in hair and beauty/skin. I used camera of an iPhone 12 with flash on take these pictures for the best quality to capture the beauty of the dress. 







No comments:

Post a Comment