Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Meet My Models


                     Model 1: Isis Sanna 

I chose this model because she is an aspiring beautician, with a passion for hair and has a thriving hair business. Isis fits the demographic of my target market, which is black female teens interested in hair and beauty content, therefore I figured that she would be an ideal candidate for my feature story and main model. Isis is also within arms reach as she lives a short distance away from my house, so she is a convenient option as a model. She also has experience with modeling and, as she is a brand ambassador and model for clothing companies, so her expertise will help me with posing, lighting, and clothing choice. 


  Model 2: Kristie Lapante 

Kristie is also interested in hair, more so with natural hairstyles, but her interests predominantly resides in skincare and fashion. This makes her well rounded in fashion and skincare information, in which she can give me insight on content that would be engaging to my target audience. Like Isis, Kristie is a representation of my target market which also makes her an ideal model choice for my magazine. As you can see Kristie's style and aesthetic is similar to that of the models seen in black hair and beauty/skin magazine, which is fierce and fashionable.                                     


        Model 3: Tishana Campbell 

Tishana is a client of Isis that I will be using as a hair model for my double page spread, She will used as a visual representation of Isis's work to give readers a bit of insight on Isis's business and her abilities. We chose this model in particular because her hair length and desired style showcases the inclusivity of Isis's hair business, as she caters to all hair lengths, textures, and styles. 




No comments:

Post a Comment