Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Preliminary: Cover Page Layout Sketch

 

There was a lot of ideas running wild through out my head as I brain stormed my preliminary magazine. After hours of visualizing I found a picture that seemed to almost call out to me and began sketching some ideas I had for my cover page. For one I wanted a name that was a mouthful but yet rolls off the tongue and get straight to the point, so I came up with, Gardening Galore. Now that I had a mast head I came up with some cover and tag lines that I felt were appropriate to gardening genre. Since my main image had bright colors I decided to do a summer gardening edition with summer décor, and easy and quick gardening tips.  After all this my sketch was a little too plain for my liking so I added a slogan at the bottom and a circular element to side to fill space and add depth. Below is my finished product. 







No comments:

Post a Comment