Tuesday, October 13, 2020

My Content Page

  
     After researching common content page conventions and exploring different content page styles/layouts I have gained an idea of how I would like mine to look. Below are the content pages that have given me inspiration. 
Even though my magazine will be geared towards beauty and hair I like the layout and color scheme of this content page. I love way how the content information is organized onto one side of the  booklet format and then on the other side is an aesthetically pleasing arrangement of vegetables. I want to do something similar to this, but with hair and beauty related details instead of cooking. 


The brown monochromatic color scheme caught my attention and I instantly fell in love with the idea of exploring differents shades of one color in my content page. I was also inspired by the creative way in which the content table is organized into squares instead of the typical columns. In addition the different, but simple font style used for the statement in the left corner of the page inspired a want for me to explore various font styles and sizes in my content page.


The minimalistic look of this content page has an elegant and visually pleasing style. The way how the colors black and yellow are used creates a beautiful contrast between the font style/ size of the numbers and the words. If I plan on going for a simple, but appealing look for my content page this will definitely be one of my inspirations.  



I like how the table of contents is organized into a diagonal format, as it is different from the conventional vertical or horizontal layout. I also liked the idea/look of putting the table of contents between two different images that complement each other. 

Source:
https://blog.flipsnack.com/how-to-make-a-table-of-contents-page/

https://www.designspiration.com/save/8302107798722/

https://www.designlisticle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/brilliant-magazine-table-of-contents-design-21.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment