Friday, October 30, 2020

Survey Market Questions

 

Below are the marketing questions I created for my survey. These questions are meant to gauge readers interests and opinion on a few marketing points for my magazine. I am creating a hair and beauty magazine, but I have yet to form a concrete and idea of what I am doing. Therefore their feedback will help to me form a target group and focus the content of my magazine to execute an appealing design. 

      
 1. What is your gender? 

2. How old are you?

3. Which magazine title do you find the most appealing for a hair and beauty magazine?

4. Would you be interested in seeing hair and beauty information targeting both men and women, instead of solely women? 

5. What colors are most appealing to you?

6. What information would you like to see in my magazine? Please choose a maximum of 3.
7. What would you like to see on the front cover?

8. If you chose option B-D above what demographic would you be interested in seeing? 

9. For the front cover feature article what would you prefer to see?

10. What would you like the focus of the hair and beauty information to be on? Please choose at least 2.
                              Below is a snippet of the final survey.




No comments:

Post a Comment